Audio system related .co.in domain

the_poet

Country flag
T_w_e_e_t_e_r [dot]co [dot]in

Apart from the obvious similarities with the *popular* site, how much would you appraise this as an audio system domain?

Last edited by a moderator:

the_poet

Country flag
Could you also share your opinion on SpeedTest[dot]co[dot]in ? Got it for about 3 months but haven't asked yet for an appraisal . Thank you.

chandan

Country flag
SpeedTest looks nice name :) may be it gets typins i think

but still any speed test scripts will be good to put and test

Ceres

SpeedTest looks nice name :) may be it gets typins i think

but still any speed test scripts will be good to put and test

I like SpeedTest.co.in as well.

There are quite a few areas where someone might want to test a speed. Eg: checking the speed of a website, browser or Internet connection. Checking the speed of how fast you can type or how fast you are at sports/exercise. With regard to the dollar value, I'll have to let someone else provide that.

the_poet

Country flag
Thanks to both! Yes, you're right: SpeedTest receives an average of 10/12 unique visitors per day. What do you think about Tweeter?

the_poet

Country flag
SpeedTest receives an average of 10/12 unique visitors per day.
Today it got 25 visits! :) SpeedTest has produced a total of 78 clicks in the last 3 months. Unfortunately CPC is extremely low: an average of $0.015! What might be a reason for that?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P i2AV.com - Audio Video Domain Non-India Related Domains 0
anquest Kunstrasen.ONLINE Sells@EUR 2,999 (appx. US$3,283) / Mars.AUDIO $2,998 | The SEDO List of Sales New GTLDs 0
domainking131 New gTLDs Weekly reviews: .Audio, .Digital .Finance, .Credit, .Cologne, .Koeln New GTLDs 0
K Create.info, Audio.biz - No Reserve Auctions at Flippa External Auctions 0
RealDomainer Audio Equipment Related Name Domain Appraisals 0
Digital Pandit Apple's new patent explains a system of scoring websites based on links. Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Cryptograph Co-Founders discuss how Blockchain can effect Auction System & Price Discovery Mechanics Resources 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : Dynadot's Todd Han about new sales system and domaining market in COVID times Resources 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : BrandBucket's Margot Bushnaq from system engineering to brand engineering Resources 0
Digital Pandit Dynadot's new additions: For-sale landers and domain sales system Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : Quadhelp CEO Darpan Munjal explains how the platform works and talks about the company’s new white label domain marketplace system Resources 0
Digital Pandit NameSilo has revenues of $7.85 M and is gearing up with domain brokerage system Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Bob Hawkes interviews the Inventor of the Domain Name System Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Changes to China’s domain name system The Lounge 0
JulienJ Ryder System Acquires Coop.com For New Vehicle Sharing Offering Non-Indian Domains 0
D Best home security system for indian domain investors Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Summary of recent outrage of expiring domain name auctions system on GoDaddy Registrars 0
domainking131 GoDaddy acquires Name.com portfolio + Expiry System Non-Indian Domains 0
I Contact 10 end-users for only $8.99 --> New PreSelecting Model- Sell your names with our new system For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Special IP Address Alerts System Administrators of Potential Threats Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 ICANN reinventing WhoIs System Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing ICANN: Draft Implementation Plan for the WHOIS Online Accuracy and Reporting System The Lounge 0
the_poet India Joins the International Trademark System at WIPO Legal Issues and Dispute 2
D PM System Working?? I appear to have Lost a PM :( The Lounge 9
R possystem.in [POS SYSTEM] Credit Card Processing For Sale 0
Ceres INDRP: AndhraPrabha.in & Google-Money-System.in Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Ceres Fingerprint system for Mumbai cyber cafes? The Lounge 4
Ceres Court challenges India's caste system The Lounge 6
J Favorite Content Management System Webmaster Forum 2
I AI Related domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Digital Pandit Alvin Brown talks to Riz Memon about flipping a travel-related domain for $15K Resources 0
Digital Pandit ICANN is saving millions due to the coronavirus-related shift to online-only public meetings Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Bidding list for NamesCon Auction and other related things Registrars 0
Digital Pandit ASO demands ICANN documents related to Ethos Capital acquisition of .org’s Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Domain related year-end and tax issues Resources 0
Digital Pandit Impeachment-related domain sales increase many fold Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Tina Dam sues Roussos and related companies over .Music Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit After the theft, Capital One registers "Breach" related domain names Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Forfeiture proceedings against prostitution ring related domains started by Feds Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Sarfraz S *Visa* related domain names For Sale 0
Sarfraz S *Business* related domains Domain Appraisals 1
JulienJ Josh Metnick just keeps on selling crypto related domains Cryptocurrencies 0
JulienJ GoDaddy gets patent related to facilitating expired domain and aftermarket transactions Non-Indian Domains 0
L Portfolio of 04 Crypto currency related, included CryptoBTC.io - OtherCrypto.com External Auctions 1
L [8+ hours | Best Cryptocurrency related | 14+ years aged] BYTES.info External Auctions 0
D Buying Generic consumer product related single word domains Domains Wanted 11
CyberKing For sale quality CO.IN names related to domain industry! For Sale 1
domainking131 Top 89 “Hosting” and “Host” Related Domain Names Sold Over Last 5 Years Non-Indian Domains 0
D Gadget related domain name for sale Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 A personal experience related to Chinese domain names Non-Indian Domains 1