Article on Domain Market

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
A great read here from Teen Domainer on the Indian Domain Market:

Indian Domain Market Part 1: An Overview : Teen Domainer

There are a few markets I see that have potential right now. Education, travel, health, high end merchants, and mobile internet. Education because every other sign is for a college or some sort of education instution. People in India take huge pride in education and the companies because they have to target the younger more web savvy generation are using domains now. Travel because people in record numbers are going to India, its a great destination people speak English and its very cheap. Health and healthcare because India has some of the best healthcare centers in the world and people come from all over to utilize the doctors and hospitals. Lastly mobile because the phones used in India do not have full html web browsers like the iphone or my droid phone so mobile websites could be a big hit.

as a language strength, one thing i admire indian is you speak english very well, sometimes just like your mother language, i know it's one of your official language, so as a basis of domain is made out of 26 english words, no doubt you can do better than any other unspoken english country

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom