Are you ready for tough competition ahead.

IT.com

sanju123

Job seekers have a tough competition ahead stored in 2009. The market is going to offer fewer jobs but at the same time the number of job seekers is expected to be manifold.Another thing is that more realistic salaries will be offered to the job seekers, things would not be as juicy as they were earlier before the recession.:(:mad:

I think that this is not new since people from almost around the world are having a problem on getting a job at all. This is one of the reasons why I left my teaching job. They are paying less and are expecting more from me.

Yeah that is true Postman, but things are going to be even worst. I was also into teaching line and the scene was same for me too- lot of work load and as compared the pay packet was very low.

I am completing my course in BE in May and I dont think that I will be getting a job. So I have prepared myself to do a course in web-designing and work as a free-lancer.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom