Are you comfortable with your body weight?

IT.com

vlada

[FONT=&quot];)I have also passed from these situations and I know very well how it feels when many things you can?t do you are helpless just because you are fat. When you are overweight the quality of your life is very much jeopardized, you can?t wear the clothes you should like to, and you can?t be active as people with the normal weight.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]And in addition, many people with normal weight constantly find the need to tell fat persons to watch their weight, diet and remind them about how unhealthy to be fat. Many people think offering unsolicited advice is helpful, well it is not, it can be downright hurtful[/FONT]

Activity to release stress

Stress is stress. For our greatest pity, stress is a part of everyday life. We all know that stress is the body?s reaction to everyday tension and pressure. Stress can increase a lot of problems in our organism. Therefore, stress management is the important part of the survival of the every person in our everyday surroundings.
I heard a lot about some strange methods to cope with stress; that someone makes dough to release stress or anger and then throw it in the air or beat it before baking.

May be somebody knows more methods?

Bad experience with weight loss pills.

I liked what the reviews and manufacturer had to say and I decided to try the Alli weight loss pills. They said weight loss involved a change in lifestyle and that this wasn?t a quick fix. To tell the truth, I wasted three month of my life to this weight loss pills. And I am very upset.
In three month I did not lose any extra weight. More than that, it seems to me that my clothes are starting to fit tighter.

The experience of my friend

:eek:I have a very good friend. She is very nice and we have much in common. But we have a clear-cut distinction in the physical plan.
She is very skinny and it is very hard for her to gain weight. It is her problem from the childhood. When she was a little girl, she heard all the time that she was so skinny and that she should eat this and should eat that. And she once met a person who told her that, she was so skinny that she would never be able to carry a baby. She ended up going to the doctor and he told her that it was a stupid thing for anyone to say. But she was so paranoid about her weight that she went on a get fat diet.
I am positive that to find the best solution for such situation is to find the perfect mentor.

Learn to love yourself as you are a uniquely made individual

It has been scientifically proven that people that diet on and off, allow severe weight fluctuations, and starve themselves are going to meet an earlier death than those who do not.
This societal attitude has snowballed out of control and needs to stop. I'm telling all young girls and women who feel they are less worthy, because of your weight to not buy into the illusion! Realize that every time you see a severely thin celebrity, there is likely some kind of self abuse, counter productive behavior going on such as anorexia, bulimia, drug/alcohol abuse, over exercising, etc. Most of all you must learn to accept yourself and the things you cannot change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Activity to release stress

Stress is one cause that can increase aging. For me I usually go to the gym and exercise. Taking up boxing lesson is one way to release anger. Yoga lesson makes your mind to attain peace with your body.

People giving unsolicited advice to some people means that they care for them. Though it really hurts you must accept the fact. Make this advice to a postive one for you and turn it to action.

Re: The experience of my friend

I agree with you, finding a good mentor can help her a lot with gaining weight. She must learn how to get back her self confidence. Having the support of her family, realtives and friends can make her push more to achieve her goal.

This poor girl is suffering from peer pressure. Encourage her to live her life like she wants to live it, not like these mouthy people want her to. Personally I like skinny women.

Re: Activity to release stress

Stress is one cause that can increase aging. For me I usually go to the gym and exercise. Taking up boxing lesson is one way to release anger. Yoga lesson makes your mind to attain peace with your body.
I can add that among all activities to release stress I prefer gardening, I put my favorite songs on while I do it and it helps me a lot. I love the smell of herbs and flowers. Sometimes making a phone call with my friend or jogging in the morning would make me feel good.

People giving unsolicited advice to some people means that they care for them. Though it really hurts you must accept the fact. Make this advice to a postive one for you and turn it to action.

No one should be so thin their bones stick out and no one should be so overweight that they can't get out of bed either. I don't want to be thin; I just want to be comfortable with my body weight.

:p
I agree with you, finding a good mentor can help her a lot with gaining weight. She must learn how to get back her self confidence. Having the support of her family, realtives and friends can make her push more to achieve her goal.

I had an opposite problem, I was a fat person. Sometimes children can be much ruder and mean against people who are not looking like them. So the days of my childhood were the worst days of my life because I had very few people who wanted to talk with me. A lot of people used to call me as ?fatty? or ?bear- like? and I was just a very emotional person who can?t carry those stuff easily and couldn?t deal with that at all. That caused me to lose my social life entirely for many years. I gave up playing with other children, I gave up everything and it all started to change later, when I was about 18 or 19 years old. That means 9 years of desperation between rude and mean children and I spent my childhood with such stuff.
So such situations brought us to become personas who want to change physically and mentally both.

How to be in perfect mood from the morning.

[FONT=&quot]At breakfast mix fruit juices with 50% water, to aid absorption, prevent rapid sugar levels in the blood, and to save money. Make sure you don't skip breakfast, unless you get out of bed after 12 o'clock, then go straight for lunch. Spend time at breakfast to plan out your day, take each day one day at a time, but make the most of them, planning is the key to success. [/FONT]

Tips for the lunch.

[FONT=&quot]:pIf you feel tired just after eating lunch, (the 2 o'clock slump), you are probably eating too much refined/processed carbohydrates, and your body has become carbohydrate sensitive. Try and eat more complex carbs, and add more protein and fibre to your meals. Oh yeah, don't forget to drink that water. [/FONT]

Exercise for reducing the weight and good health.

It's easy to lose weight. Keeping it off is the hard part, exercise works.
The best aerobic exercise is the one you'll do, the best time to exercise is when you will do it. Use common sense and pace yourself so you can talk occasionally when you exercise. When you exercise, remind yourself, "I'm building a better body to live in?.

yes, i am. before, i was really underweight because i am tall and i am a bit skinny. but then i really gained weight and it is just right for my height. i am happy with my weight.

While people say I am a bit overweight, I am completely comfortable with my body weight. I can work long hours, run, walk, swim and do everything that a person with lesser weight then me can do.

While people say I am a bit overweight, I am completely comfortable with my body weight. I can work long hours, run, walk, swim and do everything that a person with lesser weight then me can do.
Now that is the thing if you are able to perform well and are comfortable I think it is cool even if you are bit overweight. Same is my case, I am comfortable with what I am, so I never feel sad:(

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom