Are you a Russia,Panama,Alabama resident or are you doing business with entities from those ares ?

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
A few weeks ago, I wrote about a change at Escrow.com that has implications for people living in or doing business with entities in Russia, Panama, and even in the US state of Alabama.An American company can no longer use Escrow.com to buy or sell a domain name to a counterparty in Russia, Panama, Alabama, or elsewhere on the exclusion list. Because I use Escrow.com on many of my private sales, this could become problematic for me.

Over the years, there have been numerous times where I could not use Escrow.com for a deal when I wanted to use the company to transact. On one deal, the seller was a financial institution that had an issue with using a third party financial institution for an escrow deal. On another deal, there were issues with getting an escrow contract that would be aligned with the purchase agreement.

Full article link

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom