are nofollow link worth less..?

IT.com

rohnsmith

I am little confused here.Google says it does not pass any value to no follow links but I have too many no follow links and my website still getting good rank.So what is truth..?

Google will not give any back-link to you because of no-follow link but you might be getting page rank from other source as PR depends upon many things.

No, they have no value and indeed are worthless, this is based on an assumption that search engines do not take noFollow links into consideration, they do not follow them to index your site and they do not contribute to your Search Rankings, however it seems that this is a very simplistic assumption.

After penguin updates it would be wrong to say that nofollow does not matter in search engine ranking I think you should have 20% nofollow links and it may be calculated in somewhere while ranking your website. Otherwise it could be wrong way to get only follow links for your site

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom