Are All Members (Especially Senior Ones) Willing To List The Last Domain Registerd ??

IT.com

Wanda

Are All Members (Especially Senior Ones) Willing To List The Last Domain Registerd ??
People talk of the future, buying, holding, developing, encouraging others. If each lists the (honestly) the last domain they registered .com - .in or co.in this will give an indication to others of our thoughts or disparate views of the future. I will admit to making many linguistic errors and my rationale is always focused on the cognitive or brand recall registrations. So first to step up to the mark: my last registration was Saikila (dot) in/

Re: Are All Members (Especially Senior Ones) Willing To List The Last Domain Register

A recent registration of mine: purity.in

Re: Are All Members (Especially Senior Ones) Willing To List The Last Domain Register

glittercrystal.com - my daughter has wanted to register this for a while and I promised her I would do it for her for NEW YEARS !

Lets see what she decides to do on it

Some of my last registrations are: iFX.in and BirthdayCake.co.in

Seems to be a timely registration.

Apparently there is a campaign in TV and print media in India for buying legitimate products and they are trying to educate the customers.
A recent registration of mine: purity.in

Three of my recent registrations:

VirtualStore.In
SportsVision.In
VisionTherapy.In

Picked up the .Co.In version too.

My last two hand regs were:

OutdoorLights.in
DoubleGlazing.in

My last hand reg was allinclusivevacations.in and I have development plans for it once I get around to it... My last purchase was bye.in which I have future plans for as well.

I have been doing a lot of renewals/deletion of my portfolio lately.

Some I have just registered today are:

mortgagelending.in
gold-investment.in
goldinvest.co.in

I had other variations of the above so just consolidating my portfolio

I recently registered PersonalFinance.co.in
Dropped around 50+ .co.in & .in domains combined, to focus on few selected verticals .

Last edited by a moderator:

I recently registered PersonalFinance.co.in
Dropped around 50+ .co.in & .in domains combined, to focus on few selected verticals .

Presumably when you registered them you must have found some merit in them. When you drop so many do you offer them up on these forums for people to pick up or do you simply let them lapse?

People talk of the future, buying, holding, developing, encouraging others. If each lists the (honestly) the last domain they registered .com - .in or co.in this will give an indication to others of our thoughts or disparate views of the future. I will admit to making many linguistic errors and my rationale is always focused on the cognitive or brand recall registrations. So first to step up to the mark: my last registration was Saikila (dot) in/

The trail seems to be going cold. However my thanks to those that contributed thus far, loving Purity.in as a brand and DoubleGlazing.in cognitive killer. Starting to build out SastaTickets -SastaFlights SastaLoans .in for the future, do not have any early expectations. I expected to see more Hindi romanized terms seeded in fertile cognitive seo ground. Keep the faith : )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom