appraisel scam...

IT.com

nitinkumar

[SIZE=-1]mark_burnett@name-investors.com <mark_burnett@name-investors.com> [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] To: xxx@gmail.com
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Hello,

We are interested in your domain name for sale.

Please email us your desired price in USD or euros for the domain name in the subject line.

If you have other names for sale please email us yiur full list with prices for consideration.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Regards,

Mark Burnett

President

Burnett Investment LLC.
========================================================
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer.
========================================================
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]nitin nayan <xxx@gmail.com> [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:26 PM [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] To: mark_burnett@name-investors.com
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Hi Mark,
Thanks for your inquiry. You would be new owner of domain HindustanMoney.com .Its great domain, Hindustan is another name of India.Bharat is one another name India is known as.There is a big newspaper Hindustantimes.com.BTW, Have you looked bharatmoney.com is owned by Oversee Domain Management, LLC.
Having said that, I deserted development plan for HindustanMoney.com because of by other engagements.So.I would not mind passing it to you.I am only looking for reseller price 495$. IndiaMoney.com is estimated by Valuate.com - Free domain name appraisals for $21,000. They don't have data with word Hindustan in their database so they are in no position to appraise this domain.
You are gettinga very good name.Good luck in your search.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Nitin

[Quoted text hidden]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Mark Burnett <mark_burnett@name-investors.com> [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] To: nitin nayan <xxx@gmail.com>
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]As a seller you should provide me with an appraisal first. This is a reasonable practice.

I've found not all the appraisals are accurate. So I accept real manual appraisals from trusted sources only.

I don't trust $14-$20 services. Nobody will do a research for $14. We need a real manual service.

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]As to the most known brands: the more orders the company gets, the less time they can afford to spend on each appraisal.

I wanted to use AccurateDomains.com but looks like this company has a bad reputation.

I also considered www.Afternic.com, but now it's clear their service is not reliable enough.
Just read this:
"Afternic Appraisals really SUCK!!!"
Afternic Appraisals really SUCK!!! - DiscussNames
"Capsule Review: After lots of complaints, Afternic is no longer a recommended service. We will re-review the service in the near future."

I was told about manual research service from http://www.DomainMart.com. It costs - $200/hour.

Many experienced sellers suggested us http://www.CertifiedDomainValue.com as a trustworth manual service. They charge about 40 eur name not per hour. We've read only positive comments about them. And I have my own positive experience with this company and their support. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][Quoted text hidden][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1] nitin nayan <xxx@gmail.com> [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:47 PM [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] To: Mark Burnett <mark_burnett@name-investors.com>
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]hello mark,

i have official appraisal from sedo do you want it...??

thanq[Quoted text hidden]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Mark Burnett <mark_burnett@name-investors.com> [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:00 AM [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] To: nitin nayan <xxx@gmail.com>
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] Unfortunately , Sedo is not acceptable as an appraiser because your names
are listed with them and they are not independent.

Last but not least, they are interested in earning 10% commission on every
sale. I need appraisals from a company
which is not interested in selling your domains.

[/SIZE]

dont fall for these cheap marketing tricks from name-investors , I firmly believe that they are the fraudulent guys , i also received some offers worth of 30 K + USD for some of the names owned by me and try to lure me to spend some bucks, I simply ignored them after goggling about their fraudulent behaviour.

ahh the good old 'please get a certified valuation' scam

i had this a while ago:

> Subject: re: compensationlawyersnewyork.com
> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:54:21 -0700
>
> Hello,
>
> How much do you want for your domain?
>
> We have found it listed for sale and we have a good offer for you.
>
> Our company invests in domains and developed sites. If you have a list of
> domains for sale, please send the list with prices in plain text.
>
> We prefer ".com", ".net", ".org", ".co", ".us", ".co.uk" and easy-to-remember names with other extensions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Timothy Wahlstrom
>
> CEO
>
> Name & Hosting Solutions LLC

After i replied

Can you accept 25,000 USD?

I have a 100,000 USD budget for 10-15 domain names. Have you had your domain names evaluated in the past? Without a valuation certificate we cannot be sure in the sale price. Moreover, my accountant and tax services always ask for valaution certificates :). On the other side, it's very important for me in terms of reselling too. Of course, we must engage a valuation company with a REAL manual service. So I will only accept valuations from independent sources I and my accountant trust.

To avoid mistakes I asked domain experts about reputable appraisal companies. Please check this blog with suggestions from other sellers and buyers:
Domain Talk

If, for example, the valuation comes higher you can adjust your asking price accordingly. It will be fair. I also hope you can give me 12% - 15% discount.

After you send me the valuation via email (usually it takes 1-2 days to obtain it) we'll continue our negotiations. Do you sell domain with a web site or just the name? Domain without content is ok with me. Web site is not necessary.

What is your preferred payment method: Escrow.com, International wire transfer, PayPal.com or something else?

Hope we can come to an agreement fast.

Looking forward to your reply.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom