Appraise my Domain MoneyPoint.in

IT.com

abhishekdaaga

Hello Friends,

I had bought the domain MoneyPoint.in quiet some months back & found it great for a finance niche site because the domain is easy for pronunciation & rememberable. I had planned to start a site like apnaloan.com deal4loan.com something like that with financial information, loan information, insurance information & applying for the same tying up with various companies & collecting leads... But due to lack of resources, support & time I could'nt do anything & the domain is idle..
So is it a good idea to keep this domain with me renewing it or should i sell it off ?? & What's the fair value of this Domain Please appraise it & also if you have some idea's other than what I said share it.
If anyone interested in this domain then send me your offers

Regards

Abhishek.Daaga

Last edited by a moderator:
MoneyPoint.in is a good name to develop and I think that it brands well. I don't think that there's much reseller value though.

I think selling it off would be a good idea if you are not able to develop anything around it! Paying renewal fees and not using the domain isn't a smart thing to do. Sell it off! Post it on Domain Auction sites and search for the best offer!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom