Appraisals please

IT.com
i like only iphones.co.in and indiadeals.co.in from the list above due to the possibility of some profitable niche i can imagine with these keywords! but still their price will depend upon the website & revenue you make from the website. as the for the domain itself, iphones would be regfees and indiadeals would be low$xx for any indian domainer as i have given these 2 names a very deep thought before estimation!

lastly, if you make some website before getting appraisal, it would be better and may get you a better appraisal estimation of your domains!

regards,
Abhishek

iphones.co.in - More of a legal liability than anything else.

partimejobs.in - PartTimeJobs.in would be a great domain - leaving out a "T" ruins the value. Same sort of idea with Pokr.in.

shampoo.co.in - Probably the best of the group, as it's a commercial product and has an obvious development route.

Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback.

This could be a different discussion but what kind of legal issues abound using a domain name that is the same as a brick-and-mortar company or product (like iphones).

partimejobs.in - Thanks for noticing... it was a typo on side when registering the domain (sob). I checked now and the domain with the correct spelling is taken.

Regards.

Ceres,

Thanks for the info. Now that I have bought it, I will probably let it expire.

My idea of buying the domain was to be able to develop it or sell it to somebody interested in developing it into say a e-commerce portal for iphones.

Regards.

You may want to look into whether it is possible to delete the domain altogether, rather than waiting for it to expire.

hello,
iphones maybe a TM but in my point of view this iphones.co.in wont put you into trouble as it can be the website of an official iphone brand products retailer in india so it wouldnt trouble much! even if apple calls you up then they will see that you're retailing their products rather than just cyber squatting their trademark and parking it, so they should have no problem with you then as its just to benefit them. but i believe that you must talk to them about it before you decide to develop or delete it!
regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,
iphones maybe a TM but in my point of view this iphones.co.in wont put you into trouble as it can be the website of an official iphone brand products retailer in india so it wouldnt trouble much! even if apple calls you up then they will see that you're retailing their products rather than just cyber squatting their trademark and parking it, so they should have no problem with you then as its just to benefit them. but i believe that you must talk to them about it before you decide to develop or delete it!
regards,
Abhishek

You'd need to get written permission for this though.

yup both jeff and ceres are right, but just imagine if you could manage to get permission and become a reseller of iphones then you wouldnt need to delete the domain! and as well as establish a good business in india at the same time xD whatever you decide! let us know!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom