Appraisal

IT.com
very much negligible revenue from parking domains.
I doubt, if I will start concentrating with developer for mini-site/full site, then it may harm my current ecommerce business as well domaining too.
What u say?

I just booked

HedgeFunds.asia
Iserver.in
IRenew.in

how's these all? pls share your views.

regards,

Not really, You should get a mini site developer and ask him to create a 5 to 10 page mini site. Hardly costs more than 500 $ . Get some social bookmarking done and then wait for the traffic to flow in. As the traffic makes money over 500 $ in few months, ask the mini site developer to add more pages.

added two more in my portfolio
Ext.co.in
Antibiotics.co.in

pls share your views,

regards,

Those are good ones :) .. You are getting better at domaining now!

Not really, You should get a mini site developer and ask him to create a 5 to 10 page mini site. Hardly costs more than 500 $ . Get some social bookmarking done and then wait for the traffic to flow in. As the traffic makes money over 500 $ in few months, ask the mini site developer to add more pages.

Thanks for sharing your views..

I am still tempted to have your words on my experiment on new Gtld

Identify.tel
Flight.gratis
Hospital.gratis
Currency.gratis
Patent.gratis
Lottery.gratis
Chargeback.me
Amateur.media
Page3.media

what you say abt these? Pls reply..

thanks a ton,

regards,

Ashvin

Thanks for sharing your views..

I am still tempted to have your words on my experiment on new Gtld

Identify.tel
Flight.gratis
Hospital.gratis
Currency.gratis
Patent.gratis
Lottery.gratis
Chargeback.me
Amateur.media
Page3.media

what you say abt these? Pls reply..

thanks a ton,

regards,

Ashvin
sorry bro , have no clue on those.

I would not register any car makes, and then write about knowing about the Toyota model here - it clearly shows bad faith intention and just waiting for C&D notice!

At this point, I would say sell 'BrandStore.in' and recoup some of your losses.

Don't register names unless a business can be built around it. Don't register words just because you can add the letter 'i' or 'e' before it and think it sounds good. The Indian Market is not so mature that buyers are looking for e and i names. Maybe in 10 years, but still then you want category killer words not "server" and "renew".

You've been receiving some great tips here - we just don't like seeing people throw away their money. Would much rather you spend a little more and get a domain that you would want to renew till someone buys it.

Im sure there is a market for it somewhere, but I personally do not like .info or .co.in.... stick with .in - its simple, world known ccTLD and relevant!

As far as new TLD's... you will need to renew these for at least another 5-7 years to start getting decent offers... early in the game.

THANKS A TON FOR YOUR CONTINUE SUPPORT.

ONE MORE ADVICE I NEED FROM YOU..

I REGISTERED SOME OF DOMAINS FROM AUTOMOBILES SEGMENTS..

I.E AYGO.IN AND AYGO.CO.IN (IT'S THE HATCHBACK MODEL NAME OF TOYOTA AND THEY ARE WILLING TO LAUNCH THIS MODEL IN INDIA,
APART FROM TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR'S PAST STRATEGY, THEY ALWAYS REGISTERED .IN AND CO.IN FOR THEIR CAR MODELS IN INDIA.
LIKE ETIOS.IN, ETIOS.CO.IN, ETIOSLIVA.IN, ETIOSLIVA.CO.IN)

WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTIONS? IS IT GOOD TO HOLD?
EVEN, I HAVE SOME OTHER CAR MODEL'S .IN AND CO.IN

MAN, MANY THANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS SHARING ON MY POSTS.

REGARDS,
Today at 12:30 PMEditDeleteReport

I would not register any car makes, and then write about knowing about the Toyota model here - it clearly shows bad faith intention and just waiting for C&D notice!

At this point, I would say sell 'BrandStore.in' and recoup some of your losses.

Don't register names unless a business can be built around it. Don't register words just because you can add the letter 'i' or 'e' before it and think it sounds good. The Indian Market is not so mature that buyers are looking for e and i names. Maybe in 10 years, but still then you want category killer words not "server" and "renew".

You've been receiving some great tips here - we just don't like seeing people throw away their money. Would much rather you spend a little more and get a domain that you would want to renew till someone buys it.

Im sure there is a market for it somewhere, but I personally do not like .info or .co.in.... stick with .in - its simple, world known ccTLD and relevant!

As far as new TLD's... you will need to renew these for at least another 5-7 years to start getting decent offers... early in the game.
Thanks a lot!
One of the best advise I have had ever before.
I m putting my credit card a side and only will pick it for good domain rather than hand registers by myself.
Pls IM me if u have .in domains.

Thanks again,

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom