Appraisal Question

IT.com
How good are Estibot and Valuate Appraisals? Some of my .Ins (single word and in some case premium) score 700-800 or less.
However same dot com appraisals are somewhere in the 20s and 30s K.

Do we price our Domains close to the Estibot appraisal price?

Please let me know your thoughts.

:)

They are not really reliable source. Indian keywords are usually undervalued and English ones overvalued. Also most of their LLL.in appraisals are fraction of the real prices reported by domainers on this forum.

For example, I recently dropped domain isabel.in and Estibot says it's worth 6400 USD. On the other hand, I'm keeping many, in my opinion, good Indian keywords which are worth nothing or close to nothing according to the same source.

In some cases they are close to what I'd expect, but that are rather exceptions.

Although Estibot provides some additional useful information including other similar keywords sales.

Those 'valuation' sites are operated by a very well-intentioned bunch of guys, but the results are purely speculative; and most times, totally inaccurate. You're better off getting peer appraisals. Also, NEVER pay anyone or any company for a valuation.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom