Any reliable providers?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 30GBs of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
How are exmasters.com or netshop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
No issues with viruses or hackers. NetShop-isp.com.cy is very good hosting provider so far.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

SSDcension

Country flag
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Also like NetShop-isp.com.cy features:
- Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts
- Free Site Builder (coming soon)
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates
- Free Monthly Backups

Megheria

Country flag
I am 100% sure NetShop ISP VPS hosting will serve your demands.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Laspe

Country flag
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

LightIan

Country flag
I'm happy with Exmasters.com VPS hosting. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom