Any providers to get Media Hosting at?

LightIan

Country flag
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Media Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability?
How are hostnamaste.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting providers? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Lovelycher

Country flag
The folks at Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
You can check zakservers.com offshore servers. They have some of their servers designed for streaming.
So that would be ideal fit for your media content. Because this type of content eats up a lot of space.

SSDcension

Country flag
I think when it comes to media that is always better to have a dedicated hosted solution. Just get a dedicated server from reliable provider like gthost.com and you will be fine.

Megheria

Country flag
I really appreciate all NetShop-isp.com.cy help in getting and keeping my sites running.
They've been like active partners in my sites. Free Instant Setup. Easily create and manage databases.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom