Any great VPS hosts?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access
Any information on rockhoster.com or cloudarion.com hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Highly recommend cloudarion.com for anyone looking for reliable SSD VPS hosting and support services.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.

SSDcension

Country flag
Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but Rockhoster.com one has been great! Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. It’s very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

Megheria

Country flag
I really recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS in the USA to all people. Performance is excellent.
These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations. Uptime seems to be 99.999%.

LightIan

Country flag
If you are looking for a hosting plan at cheap prices, very reliable and great service, go to Rightservers.com Managed VPS . No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
new_registrar
Top Bottom