Any great UK VPS provider?

SSDcension

Country flag
Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access
Any information on NetShop-isp.com.cy UK VPS hosting reliability?

What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Megheria

Country flag
I can say that NetShop-isp.com.cy is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.

LightIan

Country flag
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore + Instant Provisioning Accounts.
I'm a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend Netshop-isp.com.cy for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.

Laspe

Country flag
KVChosrting.net VPS accounts can be right for you.
I was surprised with the problem solving and customer support they had, the best by far. One of the only hosts I have found with true 24/7 support. Another great thing is the bear minimum level of tech skill needed. This is a host I would highly recommend.

Lovelycher

Country flag
My experience with NetShop ISP cheap hosting is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. The setup was easy, the host service is good value.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom