Any good VPS hosting ($25 per month)?

Megheria

Country flag
Dear Sirs,
can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
Would like to know your views on website hosting solutions?
Any info on xxiwebhosting.com or hostingsource.com VPS hosting? Are they stable? Any reviews, please?
Thank you for your specific recommendations.

LightIan

Country flag
I'm pleased to say that XXIwebhosting.com has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
Like their Starter Dedicated Server - Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

Laspe

Country flag
VPS plans from asvhost.com are worth trying.
They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. Highly recommend hostingsource.com host.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I have already suggested hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains. Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches). They solve any problem and make you not worry about hosting issues at all.

SSDcension

Country flag
Pretty good SSD VPS hosting solutions are offered by KVChosting.net and also Rockhoster.com web hosts.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohit garg
Top Bottom