Any good VPS for $10/mo?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $10/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting and reliability?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

SSDcension

Country flag
Like many webmasters have pointed out, Hostnamaste.com has provided excellent and reliable service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

Megheria

Country flag
It is hard to say a lot about Rockhoster.com cos they have never been a problem. The uptime is never an issue.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

LightIan

Country flag
Why not give hostforweb.com VPS a try?
This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...

Laspe

Country flag
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be rather suitable for you all your needs.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom