Any expert's help to choose the host?

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for India audience and which one for the USA?
I was suggested to check Hostnamaste.com and also Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions.
In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I host two large-ish websites (one of which receives thousands of unique hits a day) and several subdomains.
I've recommended hostnamaste.com to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

SSDcension

Country flag
I paid via Bitcoin, Hostnamaste.com support helped me with setup and offered me free website builder with a list of unique templates to choose from - this is a great plus for them. Well, as for their network and server uptime - superb, my site is up and I am glad.

Megheria

Country flag
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is reliable.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

LightIan

Country flag
I have concluded that hostingsource.com is the best host around in uptime. It seems simple to set up better hardware and earn money. That’s how is works well for them and of course for me. Another best thing about this host is uptime. In fact no downtime.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom