Another Mobile Phone Article/ India adding 7 million users per month

IT.com
Nice one, Frank

I can't help but thinking its not coincidence that he made those remarks in India.

India has to be one of those places where the mobile phone is a much more natural and useful way for 80% of people to access the internet.

India, a country of 1.1 billion people, alone is adding seven million mobile-phone users a month, a powerful enough lure for British telecom giant Vodafone to pay $11.1 billion for a controlling stake in local mobile firm Hutch-Essar this month.

So every month India is adding the equivalent of the whole population of Switzerland or Bulgaria, or larger than the whole population of Virginia, Indiana or Massachusetts

steve said:
Nice one, Frank

I can't help but thinking its not coincidence that he made those remarks in India.

India has to be one of those places where the mobile phone is a much more natural and useful way for 80% of people to access the internet.

So every month India is adding the equivalent of the whole population of Switzerland or Bulgaria, or larger than the whole population of Virginia, Indiana or Massachusetts
Right Steve!
Make sure you have at least a few "mobile phone" related domains regged, now is the time!

Frank

Knarfmusik said:
Right Steve!
Make sure you have at least a few "mobile phone" related domains regged, now is the time!

Frank

Today I regged :--

CellphoneStore.in
CellphoneStores.in
GSMcellphone.in
GSMcellphones.in
CellphoneCompany.in

Thanks,
URLtrader ;D

If there's any room up there on the bandwagon, glad to bring these to the party:

cellphoneshop.in
mobilephoneshop.in
buyringtones.in

First two a bit long but hopefuly catchy enough to show a return on investment if the combo-boom of indian phones & internet useage is as promising as it sounds...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom