Another 3-Letter .Com Leads This Week's Domain Sales Chart - Year's Biggest .Info Sale Also Booked

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Once again a 3-letter .com has the top spot on our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. Meanwhile, the #2 sale produced a profit of more that $32,000 for the seller who had acquired the domain for just $2,300 in June! Those two helped the .coms sweep six spots in a row and 14 of 20 places overall. The non .com gTLDs had reason to be happy too. In addition to claiming five places on the elite list that group produced the year’s biggest .info sale to date. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2017/20171108.htm

I think that you have an incorrect platform for therapie.tv - domainlore doesn't sell .tv.

This particular one makes some sense, so I can understand it commanding a high price.

But, sometimes I look at certain domain names, and wonder where the value in them is. Many just don't make any sense at all.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom