Analysing Links Popularity

IT.com
I've never really done this myself but you can use the free tool on WebSeoAnalytics.com to check the popularity of different links.

Is this the same as a backlink checker or is it something totally different? I don't use SEO tools much (yet) but I like to learn about any new tool that might help me in the future.

There used to be some tools earlier. These days SEMRush does this with the help of Page Rank. Some people also use the AlexaRank for this purpose. But not much of people rely on it. So I think popular here means any site with say 1 million daily pageviews. You can easily see that such sites are helpful for gaining popularity for your link or content.

There used to be some tools earlier. These days SEMRush does this with the help of Page Rank. Some people also use the AlexaRank for this purpose. But not much of people rely on it. So I think popular here means any site with say 1 million daily pageviews. You can easily see that such sites are helpful for gaining popularity for your link or content.

I wanted to point out Alexa myself, but you have already made the point there. Good thing about Alexa is that you can aim at certain countries other than looking at global ranks. That could prove helpful if you are aiming on certain location only.

https://moz.com/top500 seems to be another good analysis site, although I haven't seen that they cover countries like Alexa does.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom