Analysing Links Popularity

Britney

I've never really done this myself but you can use the free tool on WebSeoAnalytics.com to check the popularity of different links.

Kaitlin

Banned
Is this the same as a backlink checker or is it something totally different? I don't use SEO tools much (yet) but I like to learn about any new tool that might help me in the future.

overcast

There used to be some tools earlier. These days SEMRush does this with the help of Page Rank. Some people also use the AlexaRank for this purpose. But not much of people rely on it. So I think popular here means any site with say 1 million daily pageviews. You can easily see that such sites are helpful for gaining popularity for your link or content.

Makefort

There used to be some tools earlier. These days SEMRush does this with the help of Page Rank. Some people also use the AlexaRank for this purpose. But not much of people rely on it. So I think popular here means any site with say 1 million daily pageviews. You can easily see that such sites are helpful for gaining popularity for your link or content.
I wanted to point out Alexa myself, but you have already made the point there. Good thing about Alexa is that you can aim at certain countries other than looking at global ranks. That could prove helpful if you are aiming on certain location only.

https://moz.com/top500 seems to be another good analysis site, although I haven't seen that they cover countries like Alexa does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Analysing three-letter domain sales from Chinese standpoint Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan 25th June Market Update: $1.03m in Sales – Links.com sold for $797,361 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Links.com Sells on Sedo for €700,000 and the buyer is AllMyLinks.com Registrars 0
D 20 permanent do follow PBN links on 20 different high Majestic trust flow domains For Sale / Advertising 0
CyberKing LBOX.in is now live! Free URL Shortner That Moentizes Your Links Webmaster Forum 1
D Nofollow, dofollow links Webmaster Forum 3
D Inforum's weekly email has broken links!! The Lounge 3
marsh Checking your website for broken links The Lounge 5
ritchie SEO footer links Webmaster Forum 2
ritchie Building back links Marketing Your Website 4
domainking131 Bitly to Generate HTTPS Links for All Bitly Branded Domains Business and Economy 1
domainking131 Facebook Launches M.Me Messenger Links Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Sedo links up with .EU whois to sell domains Non-Indian Domains 0
D Which Websites pay bloggers/webmasters for guest posts, blogroll links? Webmaster Forum 0
ramkumaritrvs Ad slots + text links + video ads + premium slots @ lowest price. For Sale / Advertising 0
domainking131 Hide your affiliate links with Tinyurl Resources 0
S Banner and links Adspots available at 4000 daily visits site For Sale / Advertising 0
D Text links available on PR3 Website development/advertising and E-commerce blogs For Sale / Advertising 0
S Banners and links, 6k daily visits, pr2 For Sale / Advertising 0
Jeff Google Disavow Links Tool coming Webmaster Forum 2
S WTB Blog Posts and Links on Home Decorating, Interior Design, Bedroom, Bathroom Websi For Sale / Advertising 0
S I need Photography / Art / Canadian Links For Sale / Advertising 0
L Would the Indian Market Be Interested in Links.com Non-Indian Domains 2
S Links/Advertising on Hosting Blog For Sale / Advertising 0
synin Pr6 links available For Sale / Advertising 2
S PR+ links, adverts and banners - LOW PRICES For Sale / Advertising 0
T WANTED: Permanent links only PR3+ For Sale / Advertising 0
Ceres Checking for Dead Links Webmaster Forum 1
Jeff Links to Parked Domains The Lounge 0
Tomko 1047productions.com, PR: 5 , 1240 Links google External Auctions 0
tulip Is SEO declining or gaining popularity? Business and Economy 15
domainking131 .Church Domain names slowly gaining popularity New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .MOSCOW and .МОСКВА Sunrise indicates the popularity of Latin Characters New GTLDs 0
D GAB.CO.IN, RUE.CO.IN - High google term popularity domains auction on sedo For Sale 2