Amazon to market Chinese goods in 185 countries

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Chinese merchants will soon be able to sell their goods in 185 countries and regions through e-commerce giant Amazon’s online marketplace, state media reported today at Beijing.

Amazon signed a deal with a cross-border e-commerce pilot zone in Hangzhou, east China’s Zhejiang Province, to let traders use its site to sell to its 285-million active paying customers worldwide. It’s global logistic network will deliver goods from China to 185 countries and regions, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Cross-border sales account for nearly one fourth of total revenue from third party merchants in Amazon’s global marketplaces. The number of Chinese traders there doubled in first quarter from a year ago. Zhejiang province is looking to cross-border e-commerce to shore up trade, which shed 0.9 per cent in the first four months. Exports edged up only 0.3 per cent in the same period. E-commerce has offset much of the slump in traditional exports.

Read the complete article here

Another good day for capitalism, now Chinese businesses have the chance to thrive and to poise the competition, now they will soon be able to sell their stuff in 185 countries and regions through e-commerce giant Amazon’s online marketplace.

Last edited:
This is great! My boyfriend is from China, and I have to be able to travel with him there. Hopefully I will get that opportunity next summer. But this will make it easier for me to experience some of the products he always tells me about. This also might make gift shopping for him a little easier.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom