Am E-Mail Question

IT.com

Connected

Do you think this method is like taking the long way home? You answer personal ads or send e-mail for the sole purpose of gauging what types of audience are in your area, and how receptive they would be to certain sites or products.

I think it used to work sometime back. In my opinion, you are better off creating a tool that gauges the audience within the website. I tend to ignore these kind of emails whenever they hit my inbox.

I agree with Tulip. I don't think you will get much engagement with those kind of emails. People just ignore those and you won't really get effective results.

I think you are better off gauging the type of traffic you are getting to your website, or asking visitors to complete a survey for a freebie. Your technique may have worked once, but anti-spam laws have become a lot stronger and it users report you for sending unsolicited emails your email and domain could end up on a blacklist. That really would damage marketing attempts, so it isn't really worth the risk.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom