Ahmedabad.xxx

IT.com
I think you should grace delete and register 20+ .co.in/.in.

.xxx is turning out to be a real damp squib and the guy who paid $500K for Gay.xxx must be crying himself to sleep each night.

Sorry "wot", I did not understand what you meant by saying that i should grace delete and register 20+ .ins

Are you saying that I should drop 20+ of my .ins? If so which ones are you talking about and what are your reasons?

Sorry "wot", I did not understand what you meant by saying that i should grace delete and register 20+ .ins

Are you saying that I should drop 20+ of my .ins? If so which ones are you talking about and what are your reasons?

Drop the .xxx and use the money elsewhere.

It's a great keyword (I own Ahmedabad.asia), but with the .xxx the domain loses its value. Wot means that if you can grace delete the names, with the recovered money, you can buy some .INs

I am with Wot and the_poet.. I believe its as one more utter flop extension... 195 K registrations are made so far ( .xxx ones) , I bet most of them will be drop in 1 year from now. My personal opinion is it will be like .mobi or .tel which were launched with lot of hype and put down in few years...

Better to invest in proven gtld's like .com/.net or the just happening cctld like .in extensions where you can better ROI with small investment ..

cheers

I am with Wot and the_poet.. I believe its as one more utter flop extension... 195 K registrations are made so far ( .xxx ones) , I bet most of them will be drop in 1 year from now. My personal opinion is it will be like .mobi or .tel which were launched with lot of hype and put down in few years...

Better to invest in proven gtld's like .com/.net or the just happening cctld like .in extensions where you can better ROI with small investment ..

cheers

I think .xxx will be the biggest flop of the last decade!

And I bought 4! :eek:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom