Affordable offshore server?

SSDcension

Country flag
Guys,
where can I order an affordable offshore server package?
here are my specifications:
2 x E5-2650v2
64GB DDR3
2x960GB SSD
500Mbit/s Unmetered
Got to know that Hostforweb.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy are the places offering dedicated hosting.
Any reviews/feedbacks about them? Can I trust these guys?
Other options, please?

LightIan

Country flag
There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with Hostforweb.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use.

Laspe

Country flag
Have a look at plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

Lovelycher

Country flag
I am pleased to have found NetShop-isp.com.cy Hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
Personally I like this web host and can highly recommend to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.

Megheria

Country flag
As for feature-packed offshore servers, try zakservers.com - all of their work is based on quality.
They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Also they offer multiple server locations.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
momo002000
Top Bottom