AEIOU - new services - looking good

IT.com

msdomains

AEIOU (AEIOU.COM - We Make Websites That Make Money), one of Rick Latona's companies, has changed its website and announced adding a bunch of new website services.

The services are actually looking good - Directory, Amazon store etc., are what you would term as "turn key solution". It's a good revenue generation area I think for aeiou.

Geo-site in particular ($1499), and may be even the Amazon store ($399) and Directory ($599) are steeply priced as there is no SEM services included.

All said and done, I am one of those "armchair webmasters" (if there is a term like that!) who like to pay to get the website ready and working in "auto" mode, and collect the cheques! That's why this is appealing to me.

Check it out for yourself and provide feedback on this thread.

Cheers.

Some interesting products and services on offer. Is anyone trying them out? The main drawback is that the prices seem to be a bit on the high side.

the prices are high coz he is advertising his site ;)

well, nobody told you but i would definitely tell you that i too offer these services and even much more services on the web from over 2 years back.. but there is not much attention small single-man driven businesses like mine get coz of less advertisements and less mention of things on the main pages, well all i can say that aeiou is just a new rich-kid participating on the same-old rat-race of web developers & designers... pray for him coz he has entered a place which is not just premium domains which he booked 20 Million years back to sell for 1 million now ;) , its rather web design and there are too many big-rats with fatter portfolio's fattest client-bases and offering much more than what he would have planned to serve to lazy domainers even in the next 5 years on aeiou. xD

regards,
Abhishek

Hi Abhishek,

I recently ordered some services from AEIOU and satisfied with their service and support, but yet to see the results as its only 2 weeks now.

I am interested to hear about what other you can name out there that offer similar services at competitive prices. Please mention here or PM me what are your services... at the very least I can learn something about you and this industry.

Thanks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom