Advice on domain sale of idcard.in

OzDomainer

Hi all,

I own idcard.co.in & idcard.in

There is an offer on the table at the moment for idcard.in through Sedo for US$350.00 less Sedo's US$35 fee.

The first offer was for US$200 and I then countered at US$750 the buyer then came back with the US$350 Final Offer!

According to my info from searching on Google India, there are over 800,000 websites with the exact search phrase of "id card".

Any feedback on this would be great.

Cheers

Ed
Oz Domainer

I think you can do better especially with the Sedo escrow charge (but it is usually minimum $150 not $30??)
Your advantage is that you control both the .IN and .CO.IN.
If they really want the name(s) they can contact you via Whois email.
Good Luck

OzDomainer

Thanks for the feedback DomainLobe & Steve ;)

I thought I would test out the Sedo Auction process as I have not used it before.

I have sold many through Sedo but all of them were through negotiation.

I was not aware of the Indian Government ID Card program so thanks for that Steve!

The worst case scenario is that I sell a domain name for US$350 that I paid US$15 for 2 months ago, much better returns than the bank is giving me!! :p

Thanks again guys.

Ed

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Advice.com ultra-premium domain name is now up for sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Nice read: Business Insider giving bad advice about domain flipping Resources 0
domainking131 Warning and advice from a Chinese domain investor Resources 2
DomainSherpa Entrepreneurial Advice to Pick the Best Domain Name Brand – With Rob Rawson The Lounge 0
CyberKing EXCELLENT ADVICE: Due diligence is necessary before buying liquid domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton's one piece of advice for domainers in 2021 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Broker Jen Sale’s top advice for Outbound Sales Resources 0
Digital Pandit Following Rick's advice, an investor lands his biggest sale in seventeen years Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver's advice for people selling newly registered domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit A one line advice to domaining beginners Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Weeds, Inc. might have gotten better legal advice Legal Issues and Dispute 0
F Need Advice from Experienced domainers General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
the_poet Dear World, A Word Of Advice From India: Your Butts Are Dirty The Lounge 5
wot Advice re SSH hosting etc. Hosting 4
D Offer received - Your advice needed ASAP General Indian Domain Name Discussion 22
A Advice Needed. Generic word is a trademark - What should I do now Legal Issues and Dispute 7
ebiz4india 50 Cent Makes $10 Million Tweeting Stock Advice The Lounge 0
D Trip to India: Advice Appreciated The Lounge 6
G Give me your advice General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
ebiz4india Bill Gates' Advice to Students .......!!!! ReAd tHiS ---- The Lounge 2
Ceres Film: Advice from India's Super Achievers The Lounge 2
D Advice please General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
N advice Domain Appraisals 4
Ceres Advice for Indian Investors by Industry Experts Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
Ceres Hiring Advice for Startup Companies in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
Host.co.in 25% OFF Windows Hosting - Free Domain - SSD Storage - 24/7 Support - [Host.co.in] For Sale / Advertising 1
Digital Pandit Liquid domains report: $17M in Escrow(.)com domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Host.co.in [Host.co.in] 25% OFF cPanel Hosting - 99.95% Uptime - Free Domain - 24/7 Support For Sale / Advertising 2
Digital Pandit A downside to “Buy Now” for domain names Resources 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal: This week's domain names sales chart Resources 0
Digital Pandit Uni becomes first company to mint domain name extensions as NFTs Registrars 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Closing domain deals with a contract Resources 0
Digital Pandit Past week's end-user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver on how to list a domain name for sale Resources 0
DNJournal.com Surge in 6-Figure Domain Sales Continues With a Record 17 Names Hitting That Mark on New DNJ Chart The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Michael Gargiulo on worldwide jurisdiction risk that domain investors and brokers face Resources 0
Digital Pandit Lawsuit claims that 445.com is a stolen domain name Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Oath now has a patent for integrated domain + trademark search Registrars 0
Digital Pandit What does BBC do with the domain names it doesn't need? Registrars 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Kate Buckley talks about domain investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Arno Vis discusses his domain registrar’s membership model Resources 0
Digital Pandit DomainSherpa Review: Current Events in the Domain Space; Cold.com vs. Wall.com Resources 0
DNJournal.com Domain Sales Defy Gravity - 13 Reach 6 Figures in Aftermarket Supernova That Lit Up the Sales Chart The Lounge 1
Digital Pandit NameBio: 184 Domain Discoveries for March 17th Resources 0
D Has anyone received payment for a domain sale through Escrow in India? Business and Economy 1
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton on why Handshake domain investments are different in a way Registrars 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce podcast: Tess Diaz on community, collaboration, and creativity in the domain industry Resources 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal: Total Domain Registrations Slipped But Aftermarket Sales Surged in 4Q-2020 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Past week's end user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit GoDaddy gives a list of top 20 domain sales from Oct'20 Registrars 0