Advice for Indian Investors by Industry Experts

Ceres

I came across this interesting article that discusses how India has been impacted by the current global recession, and some of the steps Indian investors may want to take:

Bank on India and make your money safe

Some of the lightlights from the article:

One should see the credit-worthiness of a bank and not whether it is public or private. I would keep my money in a Triple-A rated institution,” said Bajaj.
The British government has gone all out to reassure its banks in a big way. I assume that that assurance applies to branches in India.
If you are an investor you must hold and if you are a trader you must sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Following Rick's advice, an investor lands his biggest sale in seventeen years Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's advice for people selling newly registered domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Nice read: Business Insider giving bad advice about domain flipping Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A one line advice to domaining beginners Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Weeds, Inc. might have gotten better legal advice Legal Issues and Dispute 0
F Need Advice from Experienced domainers General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 Warning and advice from a Chinese domain investor Resources 2
the_poet Dear World, A Word Of Advice From India: Your Butts Are Dirty The Lounge 5
DomainSherpa Entrepreneurial Advice to Pick the Best Domain Name Brand – With Rob Rawson The Lounge 0
CyberKing EXCELLENT ADVICE: Due diligence is necessary before buying liquid domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
wot Advice re SSH hosting etc. Hosting 4
domainking131 Advice.com ultra-premium domain name is now up for sale Non-Indian Domains 0
D Offer received - Your advice needed ASAP General Indian Domain Name Discussion 22
A Advice Needed. Generic word is a trademark - What should I do now Legal Issues and Dispute 7
ebiz4india 50 Cent Makes $10 Million Tweeting Stock Advice The Lounge 0
D Trip to India: Advice Appreciated The Lounge 6
G Give me your advice General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
ebiz4india Bill Gates' Advice to Students .......!!!! ReAd tHiS ---- The Lounge 2
Ceres Film: Advice from India's Super Achievers The Lounge 2
D Advice please General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
N advice Domain Appraisals 4
Ceres Hiring Advice for Startup Companies in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
OzDomainer Advice on domain sale of idcard.in Domain Appraisals 3
Prashant Sharan Cred, an Indian half unicorn, uses .club domain New GTLDs 0
S "Indian" as Domain Name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Aubits Indian Brands using Generic Phrases/Keywords - .IN and .CO.IN General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
C 10 Indian Cities .xyz including srinagar.xyz For Sale 4
Jeff Reverse Domain Name Hijacking for Indian Hotels Legal Issues and Dispute 1
C Top Indian City names .xyz For Sale 5
Prashant Sharan What are the other domain extensions except .in to bet on in the Indian Market General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Jeff Indian Domain Report General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing IndiaCode - One website for all Indian Acts and Laws Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
S Indian Travel Websites, Old Domains with Little Adsense Income Websites 2
Jeff Indian Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar Business and Economy 1
D Why does Indian government not treat the canadian prime minister well? The Lounge 1
D Indian government,R&AW, CBI, NTRO, google, tata involved in greatest Iwriter fraud in the world Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Paypal holding payment for domain sales to Indian citizens General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
D Best home security system for indian domain investors Legal Issues and Dispute 0
E .io domain names are high in demand stands for "indian ocean" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Free book reviews for indian authors For Sale / Advertising 3
A Is the Indian Domain business about to explode? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
A Do you think the large amount of languages hurt the Indian domain business? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Jeff More Indian IDNs coming Indian IDNs 2
Dhaval Raja Premium Indian Ecommerce Domains For Sale 0
Jas Indian domain growth reaches 12% in last 3 years Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Irfan Shafi Need a Broker to sell my Indian news website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R hyphen(s) or no hyphen(s) in indian domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
M a package of 13 Indian domain names for sale for $ 300 For Sale 0
indy NamesCon 2017 Indian Domain Masterclass General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
anquest Bangalore TOPS Jones Lang LaSalle's 'City Momentum Index' / 6 Indian Cities in the GLOBAL TOP 30 Business and Economy 0