Adult Indian domain...

IT.com
Yes you can register this domain name , no problem in that.

What type of content you keep on domain name is important ? sexually explicit contents are not allowed.

We personally suggest you to keep educational purpose content on website.

Thx Mitsu for your inputs, well i reg all my .in names at mitsu only :), but regarding this name i am confused as this is purely related with sexuality and I am not going to develop a site or minisite on it, I am simply going to park it at Sedo, hope thats ok ???

Parking on Sedo in not the issue ? Just keep watch on content shown on parking page, same should not highly sexually explicit content.

Registry acts when they get any specific complaint.

Thx Mitsu for your inputs, well i reg all my .in names at mitsu only :), but regarding this name i am confused as this is purely related with sexuality and I am not going to develop a site or minisite on it, I am simply going to park it at Sedo, hope thats ok ???

Parking on Sedo in not the issue ? Just keep watch on content shown on parking page, same should not highly sexually explicit content.

Registry acts when they get any specific complaint.

Well can you guide me on some good sales of adult .co.in names so that I can take my decision, hope you dont mind that..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom