Adsense for domains

IT.com

netstar

Hi and good morning from Athens - Greece!

Do you have any experience with Adsense for domains?? I heard that it is a much better solution than Sedo!!!? Is it only for developed websites?

My experience with adsense for domain was not good, IMO its still a unfinished product.

as it does not full stats of each domain, rather a cumulative figure for all.

I use both Sedo and AdSense for Domains. AFAIK both are snoozers (that is, they'll put you to sleep). Sedo landing pages are a little more colorful and original. AdSense is dull and uninspiring. Maybe Google has plans to make them more inspiring, but until they do, I'm not impressed.

Parking pages are usually uninteresting, so I don't put much hope in them earning significant money, either Sedo or AdSense. I have some pretty good domain names using both systems. Even my good domain names don't earn a lot with either system. There must be a better way.

The reason parked domains do earn much is that search engines do not spider them i.e. they do not show up on search result page. The only traffic the get is by linking - back linking or link exchange. so the best thing is to develop the domains.

Good quality domains also get type in traffic - people typing the domain name in the address bar on spec to see what's there.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom