acaiberry in, videotutorials in, managementproject in computerproject in.

IT.com

newbiedomainer

Appraisal for
acaiberry in,
videotutorials in,
managementproject in
computerprojects in.

All freshly registered.
regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny stuff - I actually once owned AcaiBerry.co.uk. It's a popular product right now, but I fear that the market is going to be destroyed by spammers and people over-hyping the product. I'd value AcaiBerry.in at mid $xx but keep an eye on the market as it could change quickly.

Video tutorials are becoming more and more popular, but given their international nature, I don't see this term as a good fit for the .in extension. VideoTutorials.in is probably worth a touch over reg fee. On the other hand, it's a very usable domain and if you get an unsolicited approach for the domain, I'd ask for low $x,xxx.

ManagementProject.in - isn't the correct term Project Management?

ComputerProjects.in - I don't see much value there.

@kaustavk666. Hi can you tell me the reason for suggesting managementproject as the best of all. I registered it because the exact term had over 300 thousand searches. Do you see some other reason?
@jeff . (acaiberry) though I doubt its use in India I went ahead and registered since it was a good keyword and the craze of affiliates right now. Can you suggest me how to approach an enduser for the same.
(Videotutorials) Yes Indians are still petty consumers of videos, but I saw great potential in it. I will have it for long term.
(Mangementproject) It's right but in a different way. Managementproject refers to projects for management students. It can be used for selling pay projects (Students who are lazy to do their own projects buy them).
(computerprojects) It refers to computer related projects.

@kaustavk666. Hi can you tell me the reason for suggesting managementproject as the best of all. I registered it because the exact term had over 300 thousand searches. Do you see some other reason?
can you verify the tool used. 300k exact searches seems too many !my reasons are the good cpc.projectmanagement would have been much better!
i think there are several terms with better value.
ManagementProject.in - isn't the correct term Project Management?
definitely! its much better. but among these terms, computerprojects and videotutorials have 's' .es. :),which does make it better then without the 's'.so good choice there.

can you verify the tool used. 300k exact searches seems too many !my reasons are the good cpc.projectmanagement would have been much better!
i think there are several terms with better value.

definitely! its much better. but among these terms, computerprojects and videotutorials have 's' .es. :),which does make it better then without the 's'.so good choice there.

I used the google keyword tool. Link

If you type mangement (space) project in it, and change the location to india, english you will be able to see.

Yes everyone says having 's' at the end is better. I too registered based on it. But I noticed a peculiar thing yesterday. There were many keywords where the search volume was higher for the one without the 's'. Your views?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom