Absolutely Yes To .net.in

IT.com

netstar

I hear many net-people to say: .in & .co.in has a great potential for the future.
As for .net.in - good to have this in package together with .in & .co.in, but not that great.
I don't think so: there are many possibilities for .net.in - I mean with a combination of any great name this can work. And if you will be smart and not lazy (not like me:p) - develop the site to real treasure.

.in is not only India - THINK INternet!;)

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting perspective!

I think that .net.in is fine for internet related businesses, like a web host. It's also works for social networking type sites.

.Net.in will probably do alright, just because the internet in India is in its infancy. A rising tide raises all boats, and .net.in values will probably go up as the internet develops in India.

That being said, I have trouble imagining that .net.in will ever do as well as .in or .co.in. Most of the larger end users are likely to focus on these two extensions, leaving .net.in as the poorer cousin.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom