A reading culture

IT.com

ritchie

I have always been an avid reader but this year, I am thinking of dedicating more time to one particular genre. I want to know as much as I can about websites and how to fully optimize them. Is this as easy as it may sound? I don't have a website yet but maybe such information will be useful at that point.

The more information you start gathering, the easier it is all going to sound. In time, making your own website will seem like the logical conclusion to gaining all that information.

I have always found that I learn faster and better when I'm doing rather than just reading. The practical side of things is going to be hard whether you read beforehand or not, so why not do the two simultaneously?

As far as websites are concerned, you are better off learning this practically, rather than reading about them. I am a disciplined reader as well but I find it hard to read on the more complex topics.

I second that (or is it third?) Anyway, you just can't learn what you need to learn about creating websites and maintaining them by reading. It's nearly impossible to remember everything for when you are doing the practical work.

I think you have to try, as much as possible, to learn all there is to learn while at the same time ensuring that you explore the practical bit. Whatever seems complex ends up being simple with enough practice.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom