A new social site

IT.com

tulip

We seem to have reached the apex of social media. Back in the day, Facebook was the biggest name, but now we have Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat, among others. Do you see an entry of a new social site anytime soon?

I have seen sites that try, but they fall way short. That's just my opinion based on my Facebook experience. I'm not a good predictor of the "next biggest thing".

I think it's the law of the technology age that we live in that we have to see new developments in every aspect happening even faster than before. I do think that we will see a new social site to rival even FaceBook.

Whenever I think about it, what comes to mind is the probability that we are at the upper curve of technology growth. We may experience some stagnation now in anticipation of the growth of other social sites, sometime in the future. Facebook and perhaps Twitter are now too big to rival.

Those two sites you mention, Facebook and Twitter may be too big to rival now, but you know the nature of us human beings. If something comes along that we like, then we will all flock to the new thing and suddenly Facebook and Twitter will seem like old fashioned sites of the past.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom