A New Matrimonial Portal for Indians..MyMatch

IT.com

SoftMind

Hi to all,

I am just new to this forums. And i am glad i have found it.

I am a software and web developer working with dotnet technologies.

I shall be posting DotNetRelated websites as well as Good reference Indian sites that can help my Indian Friends.

I start with www.mymatch.in

This is a very good matrimonial site with a pioneer concept in matrimonial advertising.This works like newspapers, where you can place your advertisements to reach worldwide.

Highlighting features....

(1) Free Contacts
(2) No Need to Login
(3) Excellent Matrimonial Classification
(4) 3 Zooming Potographs
(5) Newspaper type advantages online, with worldwise reach.
(6) Only for Indians and Indian NRI
(7) 7 Free members everyday
(8) Show email, mobile and adress in advertisments directly.
(9) No dummy members allowed.

I am glad to find that it was developed in CSharp ( DotNet) Language.

Enjoy this site now...

SoftMind Technology

Hi Softmind

What a great looking site. Did you develop it yourself?

I think it actually looks better than some sites such as [SIZE=-1]jeevansathi.com[/SIZE]

In terms of site improvements only have two suggestions really?

1) Would making it fixed width be good? I have a wide screen and it pulls the elements on the page apart.
2) Not crazy about the logo. A little old-fashioned.

Overall though, you've really done a great job.

showing the contact details etc, openly, may not fly. And members will get burried in spam emails etc. So this is a negative point for any matrimonial site , imo

Hi Softmind

What a great looking site. Did you develop it yourself?

I think it actually looks better than some sites such as [SIZE=-1]jeevansathi.com[/SIZE]

In terms of site improvements only have two suggestions really?

1) Would making it fixed width be good? I have a wide screen and it pulls the elements on the page apart.
2) Not crazy about the logo. A little old-fashioned.

Overall though, you've really done a great job.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reply.

I have not created this website, neither i know them. I was just looking few references on Indian domains and this site invited my attention.

I cannot take the credit for the site, which i have not developed.
My site:- Untitled Document is yet to take off.

Thanks

SoftMind

showing the contact details etc, openly, may not fly. And members will get burried in spam emails etc. So this is a negative point for any matrimonial site , imo

Hi,

I think i do not agree with you.

Spam can happen to any one, spammers collects them for every nook and corner from the web. NewsPapers also publish straight emails in the newsprint.

PLus there are CDS available with emails for sell. That does not mean one should hide the emails.

You can easily avoid Spams with good email clients like (1) Gmail (2) Inbox (3) Yahoo etc..

I think MyMatch has taken the perfect step in this matrimonial tradition.

Shaadi, JeevanSathi, BharatMatrimony and many others allows dummy members / time pass members to post the profiles and biodatas, and the Victims are the persons who pays to contact those dummy members. The dummy or timepass members never bothers to cancel their registration till ages and this takes the matrimonial biodata in millions.

MyMatch collects the money straight from genuine advertisers only, who wants response at any cost. They have 101 days limit, so the advertisment automatically gets deleted. They focus more on genuine members and advertisements, rather than million marks

I have experienced this and thats why i think i should promote them. There is nothing better than experience right...?

I have been promoting Inform.In also in massive way amongst my friends and relatives.

Thanks

SoftMind

Shaadi, JeevanSathi, BharatMatrimony and many others allows dummy members / time pass members to post the profiles and biodatas, and the Victims are the persons who pays to contact those dummy members.

I've heard this about sites like this in many countries. True.com is a particularly big and bad offender in the US, according to newspaper reports.

In general, I'd always keep emails hidden, for spam and because it means people have to visit your site more to contact others :)

I have been promoting Inform.In also in massive way amongst my friends and relatives

Many thanks :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom