A Million .IN Domain Registration

IT.com
Thanks, Mitsu.

It would also be very interesting to know how many names are registered by people/companies in India and how many from the rest of the world.

Good news -but:

Renewal promo ends next month I believe and that will mark a big drop in renewals at more than 4x reg price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news -but:

Renewal promo ends next month I believe and that will mark a big drop in renewals at more than 4x reg price.

.IN renewal pricing are still the lowest compare to other TLD (GTLD or CCTLD), And we hope that promotional new registration pricing will be extended.

Not really, I thought renewal promo is permanent.

"Dear Reseller, There are just 2 weeks left for the .IN Renewals @ $8.99 promo to end!
All ..IN Renewals will be charged at the promo price of $8.99 for all 10 years of renewal till the 31st of August, 2011. "

"Dear Reseller,
We are happy to announce a massive drop in Costs of .IN Domains. Moving forward all .IN Registrations, Renewals and Transfer-ins will be available for as low as $9.49 outside any promos."

We want to clarify that .IN RENEWAL/TRANSFER pricing are permanent and the only promo currently running is NEW REGISTRATION FOR FIRST YEAR only.

@Mitsu; When and where is the party at?

Hello All !

This is Sanjeev Goyal (CEO, Mitsu) , I am pushing to .In registry that they should officially announced the One Million mark achivement but now a days all the officials are busy with IDN issues as same is going to launch very soon.

But rest assured Mitsu's customer will have get together in different part of the world in near future. As am planning to come to Germany, UK and USA for 10 days tour and during that period we will sit together.

Till now if anyone (Mitsu's custome or not - no matter) have questions, suggestions, issues of any kind regarding .IN domains or any leagl issues or any .IN registry issues do write to us we will go all the way to sort your issues.

You all can consider Mitsu as your local contact in India for any help.

Have a nice weekend.

Sanjeev.

We want to clarify that .IN RENEWAL/TRANSFER pricing are permanent and the only promo currently running is NEW REGISTRATION FOR FIRST YEAR only.

I will quote this at the next price rise. ;)

BTW -I have a large number of .co.in/.in at Reseller Club and am not happy with the current state of available bulk operations - whois update etc- what about you guys-any limitations?

I will quote this at the next price rise. ;)

BTW -I have a large number of .co.in/.in at Reseller Club and am not happy with the current state of available bulk operations - whois update etc- what about you guys-any limitations?

Currently Mitsu is also using same set of software for registrar operations so all features are same.

But if you want we can do bulk modifications for you, some changes are expected very soon in bulk operations.

You can check the registry page for the current prices : Policies | Registry.In
.in price is now listed as INR 350 (about $7.8) - previously it was 500 INR.
It would be nice if registrars continue to offer .in renewals at $8.5 or so

thanks Mitsu for the update, good to see the promo continuing ... I wish to see further slashing down on the renewal prices.. bringing to 300 Rs per domain.. Hope this is possible when the domain registration crosses 2 million + :)

New registration promo extension News very soon....
Thank you Sanjeev for the news.

I must say that Sanjeev/Mitsu is a business partner you can trust.
We should be happy to have such a valuable contact/business person in
the .in industry.
Keep it going Sanjeev.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom