A Look at 5 Brandable Sales from the latest Uniregistry Reveal

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
These five names certainly would have been accepted by BrandBucket but would have never gotten the pricing these names sold for on Uniregistry.

The first name is SportsPal.com for $44,000. This name still shows Name Administration as the owner, and is parked at Uniregistry. I have emailed Ron Jackson on this sale.

The second sale is Humann.com, for $39,600.
The domain was registered in 1998, adding an extra letter at the end has become trendy lately on BrandBucket with several recent additions. I personally own two names like this Gopherr.com which was registered for a project but I have since found a better name. The other name is Resett.com which has actually gotten a few emails asking for a price.

Humann.com was acquired by Neogenis Labs for rebranding purposes. See they sell Nitrogen Oxide products. The second is for Nitrogen and their tagline is “Live to the Power of N.”

Third on the list is AudioArt.com for $38,000.

Fourth on the list is SmartShip.com for $37,000. The domain was registered in 1998. Currently under privacy and there is an error message

Number five on the list is DirectStream.com for $30,000. The domain was registered in 2004 with one drop.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom