A huge .co.in sale in the works..

IT.com

Aubits

Country flag
.co.in domain owners, there is a huge .co.in sale to be announced soon.

This should be great news to help move the .co.in and .in domain market further.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting and exiciting , waiting to see your next post.... can we assume a 6 digit number? or at least high xxxxx $.

cheers

.co.in domain owners, there is a huge .co.in sale to be announced soon.

This should be great news to help move the .co.in and .in domain market further.

I already sold one .co.in in $x,xxx range but due to NDA I cannot reveal the details.

Good luck. Looking forward to news about the huge .co.in. sale

Law.co.in or something similar would easily make x,xxx $ - xx,xxx $

If this one is similar then congratulations.

Wouldn't Nappy or Nappies be more appropriate for India with the British English influence?

Our language is based on the way products are promoted on TV .. most companies have promoted it as diapers though some do have taglines like " Happy in a nappy" so those terms will be relevant but not as relevant as diapers .

Our language is based on the way products are promoted on TV .. most companies have promoted it as diapers though some do have taglines like " Happy in a nappy" so those terms will be relevant but not as relevant as diapers .

I know,I just happen to know the owner of Nappies.co.in & Nappy.co.in- very well! ;)

There has been a lot of diapers domain sold (since Amazon.com acquiring diapers.com recently). Here is a list of diapers domains sold (per DNJournal.com) recently

diapers.asia ($1300)
diapers.at ($1366)
diapers.be ($2070)
diapers.net ($15,000)
diapers.mobi ($2000)
diapers.eu ($5500)
diapers.co.in ($20,000)

I am sure there are other consumer categories that could fetch similar prices for the Indian market.

For that term - yep :)

Would be interesting to see if the roulette cam domains in .in sell like the other roulette cam (.coms)

p.s. diapers.mn 4 sale :)

There has been a lot of diapers domain sold (since Amazon.com acquiring diapers.com recently). Here is a list of diapers domains sold (per DNJournal.com) recently

diapers.asia ($1300)
diapers.at ($1366)
diapers.be ($2070)
diapers.net ($15,000)
diapers.mobi ($2000)
diapers.eu ($5500)
diapers.co.in ($20,000)

I am sure there are other consumer categories that could fetch similar prices for the Indian market.

Diapers.in has the same owner as the .co.in & .at & .eu & .asia

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom