A couple of .net.in domains

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Interested to hear peoples' opinions on the following two .net.in domains that I caught recently :

Flights.net.in
Books.net.in

I know .net.in is probably number three in Indian extension rankings, but thought these keywords were worth a punt.

Thanks in advance.

Will

Probably worth a punt but I don't think you'd get more than $xx from a reseller. I really like flights.net.in for development.

Jeff is correct.But with .net.in, my question is what is your goal? end user sale? reseller sale? or development? Only reseller sale and development are viable IMO. The keywords are really strong, but the extension is really weak,so i put current price on the market at low to mid $xx also.if you develop, there is no doubt you could do very well with them. But dont bs and make a crappy site. do it well, because they are .net.in after all.affilate sales should work also.

Thanks for the appraisals Jeff and Warbux - always great to get senior members giving their opinions.

I agree with you that development is the way to go, particularly with flights.net.in. Off on a one year sabatical soon though, so it will be finding the time and money to do it! We shall see though! :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom