A couple of interesting articles

IT.com
"Mr. Bansal, who founded Flipkart along with Binny Bansal in 2007 as an online retailer of books, said he wanted to eventually list the company which is currently unprofitable."

6 years of no profit and able to raise a further $200 million?

"Mr. Bansal, who founded Flipkart along with Binny Bansal in 2007 as an online retailer of books, said he wanted to eventually list the company which is currently unprofitable."

6 years of no profit and able to raise a further $200 million?

Unfortunately, thats how companies run, see Facebook, no viable business model or profits to show before it went IPO.

Unfortunately, thats how companies run, see Facebook, no viable business model or profits to show before it went IPO.

I wonder if I shop around the VC companies and tell them I have not made a profit selling domain names over the past ten years they will want to give me millions?
(-:

I wonder if I shop around the VC companies and tell them I have not made a profit selling domain names over the past ten years they will want to give me millions?
(-:

All you need is contacts who can convince ppl. with money to invest in your idea, no matter how outlandish the idea maybe

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom