6a.net - Stolen Domain

IT.com

Ceres

Please be aware that the domain 6a.net has been reported stolen. The domain was paid for via a stolen Paypal account. Jamie of Dot Weekly provides details.

it is thought the scammer still has the domain name. The first name used in whois right after the transfer of the domain was:
Dariush Omidi no34-east 34 ST-3rd Blv estanbol, stanbul 34674 Turkey. Another name used was dariush khajegiri. More names and email address:
ANADOLU MAH
Email: ldomainl@gmail.com
Payment Sent to: jjdomainjj@gmail.com

Please be careful not to buy this stolen domain!

Thank you sooo much for the warning. I hope that the user of 6a.net is able to get his domain name back. That is why any domain names that people purchase from me over a certain amount I ONLY use escrow.com and sedo.com. Better safe than sorry. It is TERRIBLE that the few bad apples ruin it for all us good and honest people. If it wasn't for paypal scams it would be MUCH easier accepting all sorts of payments when a domain name sells.

People even if you sell a domain name at a high amount and the buyer ONLY wants to use paypal, better to risk losing the sale than to accept paypal ONLY to find out it was a scam.

Play it safe or you might find out that you have nothing in the end.

Can I please post this on my blog at www.domainer.me so that I can warn other people out there?

People even if you sell a domain name at a high amount and the buyer ONLY wants to use paypal, better to risk losing the sale than to accept paypal ONLY to find out it was a scam.

I agree. Only use Paypal if:

- you trust the other party; or
- you're willing to take the risk that you might lose your domain/funds (ie usually in very small transactions).

Can I please post this on my blog at Domain Names For Sale PLUS Useful Info. so that I can warn other people out there?

Yes, of course! Please note that the original source was Dot Weekly, as per the link mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom