55 three letter .Com’s from Mike Berkens former portfolio Sold & Buyer Is NOT From China

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
"I just noticed that 55 three-letter domain names (LLL.com) that I sold as part of my portfolio to Godaddy/Afternic, which was announced a week ago Monday, have already been sold off and the biggest surprise maybe the buyer was not from China.

Domain investor Nat Cohen’s Telepathy is now the owner of the following three-letter .com’s.

All appear to be the type of letter domain names favored by Chinese domain investors those without vowels or the letter “v”
Some repeaters are included."

The Domains

"I just noticed that 55 three-letter domain names (LLL.com) that I sold as part of my portfolio to Godaddy/Afternic, which was announced a week ago Monday, have already been sold off and the biggest surprise maybe the buyer was not from China.

Domain investor Nat Cohen’s Telepathy is now the owner of the following three-letter .com’s.

All appear to be the type of letter domain names favored by Chinese domain investors those without vowels or the letter “v”
Some repeaters are included."

The Domains
Nat reinvesting his million dollar sale.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom