Hi,

I just regged the following names:

Prowebhosting.in
Prowebhost.in
InternetGames.co.in
Plates.co.in

Any idea on value?

THanks for your input.

I quite like Plates.co.in. It could be used by an Indian company that manufactures/supplies either steel plates, car plates, dinner plates etc. Don't know about dollar estimate for domain.

Thanks for the appraisal guys. I really appreciate it.

i regged the hosting domains because demand for domain names is directly proportional to demand for hosting, and .in seems to be picking up, so i see webhosting having strong demand in India very soon.

From what I've seen demand for hosting is going up in India. It's probably a great opportunity to get into if you have the skills. I see a lot of hosting companies use the word "pro" in their domain names, but I suspect they aren't paying premiums for domains with the word "pro" in them.

From what I've seen demand for hosting is going up in India. It's probably a great opportunity to get into if you have the skills. I see a lot of hosting companies use the word "pro" in their domain names, but I suspect they aren't paying premiums for domains with the word "pro" in them.

Thanks Jeff. I'm fine if they cant pay me "premium" for these pro names. i just need nice prices :p. Low $xxx wouldn't be bad.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom