247.in on auction at sedo

IT.com

Will

Country flag
247.in is now on auction at sedo. Grab a piece of the action to secure the most premium business/service related NNN.in available! http://www.sedo.co.uk/auction/auction_detail.php?language=us&trackingRequestId=&trackingOrigin=&auction_id=147256&tracked=&partnerid=14460&language=us

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received an email saying auction has been cancelled due to suspension of bidders account. Went into escrow at ecop a month ago as well for significantly more than starting bid and buyer never paid, looks like i'm destined to hold onto it for a while longer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received an email saying auction has been cancelled due to suspension of bidders account. Went into escrow at ecop a month ago as well for significantly more than starting bid and buyer never paid, looks like i'm destined to hold onto it for a while longer!

Always thought it was a $xx,xxx name so hopefully that's what you will get in time.

Had 2 of those type of "sales" at Sedo last year,they must be quite sad people that bid like that.

Thanks Wot, I agree with your valuation and certainly wouldn't have been jubilant if the auction hadn't attracted any further bidders. Never mind, the big sale is just around the corner i'm sure!

Excellent domain, and I'm sure a much higher priced sale will not be far away.

Sorry to hear about the Sedo cancelled auction - still better to be cancelled than sold at an undervalued figure.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom