20 Name Domain Name lot for Sale

IT.com

frreakybehavior

Domain Name Lot of 20 Names for sale. No ?e?s?, ?i?s?, or numbers in front of the names. These are TOP QUALITY DOMAIN NAMES for sale.

COMMUNITYCOWARDS.COM
CRINGEREADING.COM
CRINGEWRITING.COM
DEVILTHINKING.COM
DEVILTHINKING.NET
DEVILTHINKING.ORG
DEVILTHOUGHT.COM
DEVILTHOUGHT.NET
DEVILTHOUGHT.ORG
FREAKYBEHAVIOR.COM - Including this website, logo, and other Social Networking Profiles
FREAKYBEHAVIOR.NET
FREAKYBEHAVIOR.ORG
JUSTUSLESBIANS.COM
JUSTUSLESBIANS.NET
JUSTUSLESBIANS.ORG
HAPPYMANIFESTO.COM
PRISONPLAYMATES.COM
P***YMANAFESTO.COM
P***YMANIFESTO.COM
THELASTHOOKUP.COM

I'm selling the whole lot for $25,000.00. Open to negotiations though! Will break up lot if someone is interested in a few of the Domain Names and not all of them!

You can go to Swiftappraisal.com and put the Domain Names through their system to get an idea of what kind of a deal you are getting!

Here is your chance to build your presence on the Internet. And it all starts with the name! Use one name and RESELL the others. The money making possibilities are ENDLESS! The Domain Names are underpriced for a quick sale. Don't let this sale get away from you. You will kick yourself if you do!!!

An escrow service must be used to complete this deal. Buyer pays for any and all escrow fees but we can negotiate this.
This offer on January 1, 2009, supersedes any other offers prior to this date!
You can email me at Freakybehaviour@yahoo.com if you have any questions!

Amazing domain names you have pal. You would definitely get atleast $ 15,000 for these domains....

Yes, you got it right, your price is too too steep. I don't think you can fetch 25 grands for these domains.

$25,000.00/20 Domain Names comes out to $1250.00 per name. While not every Domain Name is worth $1250.00, some are worth double, triple, or even QUADRUPLE that amount so it evens out! Use Swiftappraisals.com as a baseline to see what you are getting.

Many of the "multiples" will allow whoever buys them to pretty much have the Domain Names locked up. You won't have to worry about someone Cybersquatting on those names. .Biz? .Info? PLEASE!! So Name Security and Branding will be all yours. The Domain Name Freakybehavior.com is a MILLION DOLLAR ADULT DOMAIN if someone is inclined to have an Adult Online Business. And name recognition is very important, RIGHT?

Bottom line is that if you own the .Com, you are all set because most people absentmindedly put in .Com first. By owning the .Net and .Org, you can have completeley different Online Business Models and make money. If people put the .Com in looking for your .ORG, you put a link to the .ORG as a "friendly jesture" to help them get to the .Org. It makes you look good. They don't have to know that you own BOTH!!

I'm looking for $25,000.00. But if I come up with enough money to handle some other business in another way, I will develop those Domain Names. And like I said in the previous post, "people will be kicking themselves" for not getting those names when they had the chance!!!!!!!!

I'd accept $20,000.00, but no lower than that. I'm not going to give the Domain Names away. As it is, whoever buys the Domain Names has the possibilities to make double or triple that amount!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom