20-20 Champions League Domains

IT.com

avinashmkb

Hello i would like to auction premium domains name related to the champions league 20-30 cricket tournament . There are a 13 domain name which are available for sale . Below is the reserve price for each one.

20-20championsleague.in - $ 100

championsleague.co.in - $ 500

20-20championsleague.com - $ 100

championsleaguecricket.co.in -$ 100

iplchampionsleague.in - $ 200

iplchampionsleague.co.in - $ 200

t20championsleague.in - $ 200

championsleaguet20.in - $ 200

2020championsleague.co.in - $ 200

20-20championsleague.co.in - $ 200

championsleaguet20.co.in - $ 200

t20championsleague.co.in - $ 100

Am also willing to sell all of them for a fixed reserve price of $ 2000..
Can bid for single domain or together !!!!...Auction starts at 25 th December ,2008 and is valid till Jan 15 th ,2009. Please put in ur bids ..

Avinash MB

I like championsleague.co.in. Give me your lowest offer for the same. I think its a good domain but I don't have 500 bucks and hence I am asking your for your lowest offer.

How about the payment mode? I think escrow is the only safe mode.

Hi,
Can u call me at +91 9740133211 ?? Or PM me ur number and will call u .. Am willing to lower the rate to around 350 Dollars ...

Payment modes , how about paypal ?

Let's discuss over phone ...

Avinash MB

Thanks for your offer and I am happy that you have lowered your price expectations but I am not willing to pay such a high price. As a final offer I request you to let me know if you are willing to sell it for $200.

Moreover payment shall be through escrow.com or bank transfer only so that we don't have any problems later on.

Hello ,

Please contact me at avinashmkb@rediffmail.com , am willing to sell via escrow.com provided u foot the bill of the 25 $ fee or we have to use a bank transfer ... Let 's discuss that offline in an email ??

Am based out of India and how about u ??

Avinash MB

Auction of the below domains except championsleague.co.in is still on ...Minimum bid prices reduced further ...

20-20championsleague.in - $ 50

20-20championsleague.com - $ 80

championsleaguecricket.co.in -$ 50

iplchampionsleague.in - $ 100

iplchampionsleague.co.in - $50

t20championsleague.in - $ 100

championsleaguet20.in - $ 100

2020championsleague.co.in - $ 50

20-20championsleague.co.in - $ 50

championsleaguet20.co.in - $ 50

t20championsleague.co.in - $ 50

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW... Global financial meltdown is affecting everyone including our members! :((

Anyhow I am sending you a PM regarding couple of domains I am interested in. Moreover are you willing to do domain exchange? I have lots of domains with .com, .in, .co.in etc extensions

NO pm recieved .. !!

Am not interested in domain exchange .. Willing to sell them only if not i wud make a portal of my own ...

Avinash mb

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom