2 Super domains

IT.com

daddybear

Please appraise:

--

INR(dot)in:
The official Indian Rupee acronym! Received many high $xxx-low $x,xxx offers but again not sure of its worth or development potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've PMed on another forum but I would say each should go for a figure in the $xxxxx region. However, like all of these things, you might have to wait a few years until an offer like this comes along so what you ask or sell for depends on your personal circumstances.

Cheers, Will

One of those priceless domains... don't even think about selling it - mitsu has a great renewal promo ... it will cost you less than $50 USD to reg this for 10 years. I say you jump on that!

Rupee dot in
Paisa dot in

These are two in my portfolio relevant to money/rupee that I would not consider taking anything less than 6 figures. Of course we all have our circumstances, so if you are in need of cash... you will be able to liquidate this one quickly... but will be leaving some money on the table. Id recommend holding on to it till the right buyer is found. Great domain daddybear!

Thanks everyone for the reviews
@indy: I completely agree with you. Maybe we could find a buyer for both of our domains! :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom