2 of my .co.in got accepted into Bido!

IT.com

dnnames

Hello guys,

I just got accepted into bido for 2 of my .co.in domains. I was just wondering whether any .co.in or .in have been sold at bido in the past. I couldn't find the past sales list.

The two names are pretty good names which I have held since landrush period :)

I will let you all know.

I wonder whether it is OK to post the domains. If not I will edit it out. The domains are pradesh.co.in and photograph.co.in.

The two prior sales look promising. I hope that my domains can match/better those previous results. Thanks for the link Ceres.

I'll keep you all informed!

Thanks for info dnnames. Of the two, my personal preference is photograph.co.in as it has a more obvious commercial use. Best of luck with the Bido auctions!

Congrats - that's excellent! Do you know when they'll be auctioned?

The domains took a while to get transferred to moniker, however that is now done and the domains are set to go!

I have put through photograph.co.in first because of all your opinions - Thanks.

The auction will be held on the 29th of July 1:10 EDT

Here's the link
Bido.com - Bid on Bido

Lets see how it goes!

I wonder whether it is OK to post the domains. If not I will edit it out. The domains are pradesh.co.in and photograph.co.in.

The two prior sales look promising. I hope that my domains can match/better those previous results. Thanks for the link Ceres.

I'll keep you all informed!

Great names. I expect photograph will do very well.

Best of luck

The domains took a while to get transferred to moniker, however that is now done and the domains are set to go!

I have put through photograph.co.in first because of all your opinions - Thanks.

The auction will be held on the 29th of July 1:10 EDT

Here's the link
Bido.com - Bid on Bido

Lets see how it goes!

WOW - no reserve. Can you bid on it yourself if you don't get the price you are looking for?

Thanks for all the support.

Interestingly, on the 22nd of July, which is 1 week before photograph.co.in, lender.co.in is up for auction. Hopefully both of these domains bring good sales and more interest in .co.in/.in because I think it is an excellent extension.

Can't wait!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom